April 26, 2004 - 1:01 a.m.|
Ohhh What The Hell…
1. Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 18, line 7. Read what it says:
It said “Something. ” (Seriously, it was a widow, just one word on the line! How funny is that!?)
2. Stretch out your left hand as far as you can. What do you touch first?
3. What was the last thing you watched on tv?
The news. Billy Joel crashed a car into a house, but it was only news because it was Billy Joel. No controversy, no drinking or drugs, minor finger injury with no treatment, he’s paying for damages. This is news in the Big Apple?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Look at the clock. What time is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what do you hear?
A high pitched whine and cars going by…
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Coming home from my sister Linda’s house, where I had a waaaay too short visit after work.
8. Before you did this survey, what were you looking at?
9. What are you wearing?
Black gaming T-shirt, white socks, tighty-whiteys. (Mom will complain that I posted that, but the truth will out! Sorry Mom! I love you! BTW, it was her savvy and sage advice I took when I deleted my last post. Thanks Mom, you were right again!)
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah, I dream pretty vividly.
11. When did you last laugh?
At my sister Linda’s house this evening, with my nephew Billy and niece Carly!
12. What are on the walls in the room you are in?
Two Lord of the Rings posters, three Crisis on Infinite Earths posters, a Beatles calendar, two framed original pages of Sergio Aragone’s Groo the Wanderer, a Durwin Talon artist proof of his cover for Nightwing #53, framed with a signed issue of Nightwing #53 and an awesome George Perez sketch of (you guessed it) Nightwing, and a Marie Severin sketch of The Old Witch.
13. See anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
These types of quizzes usually bore me, the “what time is it?” question piqued my interest, but now it’s getting routine.
15. What was the last film you saw?
Kill Bill Vol. 2!!! See it!!!
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A hawaiian shirt. From Hawaii. No delivery, I’ll come pick it up, thank you…
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Who are you? How do I know what you know and what you don’t know about me? Ohhh okaaaay, let’s see. I can talk to animals! Can too! Of course, they can’t understand me, but I can talk to them!!!
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I wish folks would just take the time to try to understand each other, and not judge harshly (or favorably, or at all) based on what we look like! If more folks were open-minded enough to try and understand each other, the hatred bred by fear, contempt and intolerance would evaporate!
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes, love to, although I dance badly enough that I had one girl I was dancing with ask me to never dance again, hee hee!
20. George W. Bush:
Scares the hell out of me!
21. Imagine your first child is a girl.
Ok, I just did (but you’re not asking a question here…)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy.
Ok, I imagined that too (again, is there a question?)
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Sure, but not permanently. I’d miss family, friends and NYC too much!
Hey, feel free to post your own answers in the comments!